Reset Your Website Password
If you know your username or the email account in your profile, you can use the "lost password" feature of WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress Login page (something like https://yoursite.com/wp-login.php)
- Click on the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your username or the email address on file for that account.
- Click "Get New Password".
- Follow the link in the email you receive to reset your password.
Note: If you don't see the password reset email notification within a couple minutes, please check junk/spam folders.