MHVillage Homes for Sale
These are the instructions for installing and using the MHVillage Homes For Sale WordPress plugin to display the Available Homes feed on your website.
What You Need
- The plugin ZIP file with a valid license
- MHVillage Company Number
- MHVillage Comminuty Key
- Sign on your website and navigate to the plugins page
- Click the "Add New" button
- Click the "Upload Plugin" button
- Click the "Choose File" button and select the mhvillage-homes-for-sale.zip plugin file from your local computer
- Then, click the "Install Now" button
- Finally, click the blue "Activate Plugin" button
How to Display your Available Homes data feed
The plugin uses a shortcode to display the feed. The shortcode requires attributes to display the correct feed for your community. Simply add the shortcode to any page and supply the correct company and community attributes.
[mhvillage_listings company="999" community_key="9999" layout_archive="1"]
The company id from your MHVillage Account.
The community key can be found by navigating to any community on the MHVillage website and looking at the URL. The Community key is at the end (Key=xxxxxx). Community key can be three, four, or five digits.
This can be either "0" for one listing per, or "1" for the grid display.